Monday 19 April 2010

Spelling City


Spelling City is an exciting website that can help you to learn your spellings. Click on the link below to visit the page that I have set up for our class. Remember to open it in a new window so that you can still see the instructions here!




When you click on this link you will see a list of all our groups for spellings this week. When you find your list, you can click on 'teach' if you want to learn your spellings, 'test' if you want the computer to test you, or 'games' if you want to play some games with this week's spellings.


Have fun!


Remember to post a comment to let me know what you think of this site!
Which game do you like best?


4 comments:

  1. hi miss Spiers I really like spelling city I really liked the game where you had to match all the words!

    ** Joanna**

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya i love usein the site to learn my spellings. it is really fun my favourite game is hang mouse i tried all the games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Spiers.
    I was playing on spelling city tonight and I loved it. Its really helpful whenever you are trying to learn your spellings! I take the test before the games so I know I can spell them.
    See you tomorrow.
    I am looking forward to the choir festival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hia Miss Spiers I love it it is so much fun !...

    ReplyDelete