Tuesday 17 November 2009

Punctuation Revision


See if you can put all the punctuation and capital letters in the right place in these sentences. Table points for each correct sentence.


1. i love playing cricket said qasam

2. joshua went to a wrestling match last weekend

3. i want to go outside said hannah but it is raining

4. samuel said i really like playing the violin

5. miss spiers said your answers are all correct lauren

6. ryan went to a football match on wednesday

7. can i have something to eat asked the boy because i am very hungry

4 comments:

  1. "I love playing cricket", said Qasam.

    Joshua went to a wrestling match last weekend.


    sorry we couldnt finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1."I love playing cricket-"said Qasam
    2.Joshua went to a wrestling mach last weekend.
    3."I want to go outside!"said Hannah,"but it is raining."
    4.Samual said "I really like playing the violin."
    5.Miss Spiers said "your answears are all correct Lauren."
    6.Ryan went to a football mach on Wednesday.
    7."Can I have something to eat?"asked the boy,"because I am very hungry."

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. 'I love playing cricket' said Qasam.
    2. Joshua went to a wrestling match last weekend.
    3. 'I wan't to go outside!'said Hannah, 'but its raing.'
    4. Samuel said, 'I really like playing the violin.'
    5. Miss Spiers said, 'your answers are all correct Lauren.''
    6. Ryan went to a football match on Wednesday.
    7. '' Can I have something to eat?' asked the boy, 'because I am hungry.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe Dickson <3<3<3<3 :P:P;);):D:P:P:P;P;P;P24 November 2009 at 08:56

    1."I love playing Cricket," said Qasam.
    2.Joshua went to a Wrestling match last weekend.
    3."I wan't to go outside,"said Hannah,"but it's raining."
    4 Samule said"I really like playing the Violin"
    5.Miss Spiers said " You're answers are all correct Lauren"
    6.Ryan went to a Football match on Wednesday.
    7."Can I have something to eat?" asked the boy,"because I am hungry."

    ReplyDelete